Would you like to grow your own fruits and vegetables, give some to friends, or sell your surplus at a farmer’s market? Let us show you how to get started! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 590-2277, for more information.
Who should attend?
- Home makers
- Backyard gardeners
- Urban growers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about growing your own food
- Planning your backyard garden
- Soil texture and composition
- Adding trees to your garden
- Container gardening
- Seedling preparation
- Companion planting
- Crop rotation
- Harvesting and post harvesting practices
- Ideal planting dates for selected fruits and vegetables
- Selling at the farmers’ market
You will also receive:
- Training materials
- Comprehensive list of resources
- Certificate of Completion
Dates:Delivered based on demand
How to register
Complete the Registration Form and mail with your payment at least two weeks before the date of this training. Make checks payable to AEDI, Inc. and mail to Post Office Box 38482, Tallahassee, FL 32315.