Did you know that 40% of children visiting farms are injured each year? Most of these injuries are preventable! Attend this interactive workshop and learn how to integrate safety in your agritourism planning, reduce risks and grow your profits. Let us help you get ready for the next Agritourism Season.
Who should attend?
- Farmers and ranchers considering agritourism activities
- Agritourism operators
- Farmers’ market managers
- Extension staff
- Farm/ranch employees and volunteers
- Anyone interested in safety on the farm/ranch
- Identifying and discussing safety issues and concerns
- Preventing and fixing hazards with easy-to-use tools
- Preparing for emergencies
- Farm tour
- Mock safety inspections and drills
- Communicating with the media in a crisis
You will also receive:
- Training materials
- Comprehensive list of resources
- Certificate of Completion
Date, time & place:
Offered as needed
How to register:
Complete the Registration Form and mail with your payment at least two weeks before the date of this training. Make checks payable to AEDI, Inc. and mail to Post Office Box 38482, Tallahassee, FL 32315.