Are you looking to get to the next level in your career or enhance your opportunity for employment or advancement in the food service industry? Do you have employees who need to be Certified Food Safety Managers? Students who attend this one-day training, and pass the exam with 75% or higher, earn the nationwide-approved Food Safety Manager Certification. This program is offered throughout the year.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for the storage, preparation, display and serving of food to the public, including:
- Mobile food vendors
- Convenience store managers
- Produce managers
- Deli managers
- Cafeteria employees
- Food and beverage managers
- Food prep staff employed in day care, health care, and assisted living facilities
- Restaurant managers and employees
- Anyone planning to start a food business
- Preventing contamination and cross contamination
- Ensuring personal hygiene and employee health
- Actively managing controls in a food establishment
- Monitoring the flow of foods
- Time and temperature control for hazardous foods
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Managing the design and maintenance of the physical facility
- Preventing and controlling pests (insects and rodents)
You will also receive:
- Food Safety Manager Training Manual
- Four hours of classroom instruction (including review)
- Two hours for the written exam. The exam is a pencil and paper format – 80 multiple-choice questions
- Certificate of Completion
- Wallet Card
The Food Safety Manager Certification is valid for five years, unless your employer has set an earlier expiration. Some jurisdictions may accept it for a shorter length of time. Please contact your local food safety regulatory agency for your requirements.
If you have more than 5 employees to train, it may be more cost effective and convenient for you to schedule an in-house training at your business. Please contact us (850) 590-2277 for special rates.
Don’t wait! Call us today to schedule your next in-house Food Safety Manager Training or register for upcoming classes (850) 590-2277.
Offered throughout the year