Are you thinking of starting a catering business, food truck, restaurant, grocery store or adding value to your farm/garden products? If yes, this seminar is for you! Food entrepreneurs, representatives from food regulatory agencies and business development experts will show you how to get started and answer your questions. Gain in one day, information that could take months to research on your own!
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an idea for a food product and/or interest in exploring how to start a food business
- Cottage industry operators (making foods from home)
- Farmers, ranchers and backyard gardeners considering adding value to your products
- Making the transition from cottage to commercial
- Where can you prepare your foods?
- Should your products be tested?
- Food safety concerns
- Which agency will licence/permit your food business
- Finding the ideal location
- Minimum construction requirements
- Preparing for inspections
- Registering your business
- Obtaining your Food Safety Manager Certification
- Resources for food entrepreneurs
You will also receive:
- Training materials
- Comprehensive list of resources
- A Certificate of Completion
Date and Time: TBA
How to register
Complete the Registration Form and mail with your payment at least two weeks before the date of this training. Make checks payable to AEDI, Inc. and mail to Post Office Box 38482, Tallahassee, FL 32315.