Imagine having a rewarding career that lets you share your love of agriculture, traveling and making new friends. Welcome to agritourism! This interactive program helps new and existing agritourism operators deliver a superior product, enhance interpersonal skills, increase environmental awareness and connect with the tourism distribution system. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 590-2277, for more information.
Who should attend?
- Beginning farmers and ranchers
- Existing agritourism operators
- Anyone who wants to make a profit from agritorism activities
- Staff at organizations that support agriculture, economic and rural development
- Tourism awareness
- Customer service
- Visitor expectations
- Cultural awareness
- Community relations
- Knowing your environment
- Emergency preparedness
- Relationship capital
You will also receive:
- Training materials
- Comprehensive list of resources
- Sample liability release forms
- Certificate of Completion
Dates: Delivered based on demand
How to register
Complete the Registration Form and mail with your payment at least two weeks before the date of this training. Make checks payable to AEDI, Inc. and mail to Post Office Box 38482, Tallahassee, FL 32315.
If you have more than 5 employees to train, it may be more cost effective and convenient for you to schedule an in-house training at your business. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (850) 590-2277, for special rates.